Chestnut Lodge is a luxury log cabin set in the heart of highland Perthshire within the Cairngorms National Park, home to Britain’s highest and most massive mountain range.
The park has the biggest native forest and with its clean rivers and lochs it is a stronghold for Britain’s wildlife. All this and more is on your doorstep when you visit Chestnut Lodge.
Situated near Pitlochry on the bank of the River Tilt, the lodge is a charming log cabin in Scotland that has recently been refurbished to a very high standard. On arrival you immediately know you are away from it all and yet you feel at home with everything you will need to have a fantastic holiday.
Well placed for outdoor activities
The lodge is ideally located for many activities including, walking, fishing, golf, mountain biking, pony trekking, horse riding, rafting, skiing and even bungee jumping.
There are lots of places to visit including local distilleries, castles, and museums and there are many local events.
Whatever you choose to do during your stay, at the end of the day there will always be a warm welcome at the lodge where you can relax, put your feet up and enjoy a wee dram by the fire.
Included in the price
- All utility costs
- Wireless (WiFi) internet access
- Finest cotton bed linen
- A bath sheet and hand towel per guest (please bring personal towels for taking off the property)
- Complimentary Nespresso™ capsules
- Washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, kitchen cleaning materials, salt, pepper, Eco laundry tablets, bathroom cleaner, tea towels, toilet roll, soap for hand-basin and bin bags
- Wireless Sonos® music system
- HDTV & Blu-ray player
- TV in each bedroom